Christmas in DavidsonSponsored by the Town of Davidson December 5, 6, & 7, 20196:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
FOOD VENDOR APPLICATION (FOR PROFIT & NONPROFIT)
Due on or before October 15, 2019
IMPORTANT: There are only a limited number of spaces available for food vendors in the food court. In order to ensure your eligibility for consideration, please submit this application with full payment as soon as possible. Acceptance is not guaranteed and is at the sole discretion of the Event Planning Committee & Event Producers. Any applications received after the October 15 deadline will not be considered.
HEALTH DEPARTMENT REQUIREMENTS: All accepted applicants selling nonprepackaged
foods will be required to submit a
separate special event food permit application & permit fee to the Mecklenburg County Health Department. Inspectors will be on site
upon your initial set up to inspect your booth and issue your permits. All accepted applicants must be in compliance with all
Mecklenburg County Health Department requirements or they will not approve your permit to sell during the event.
IMPORTANT (Please read):
* Applications must be received by October 15. Anything received after the deadline will not be considered. NO EXCEPTIONS.
* Accepted & declined applicants will be notified by October 27. Declined applicants will receive refund within
business days. NO REFUNDS will be issued for any cancellation by accepted applicants.
* All accepted vendors will be required to provide their own tent, tables, chairs & complete set up.
* Electricity is NOT provided by the event. Orders for electricity must be submitted at the time of application; any requests
received after will not be accepted.
* Acceptance is not guaranteed and is at the sole discretion of the Event Planning Committee & Event Producers.
For Profit Food Vendor- 10 x 10 Booth
Non-Profit Food Vendor- 10 x 10 Booth
Electricity Service (optional)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION.
* indicates a required field