River Run to Summers Walk Greenway

River Run to Summers Walk Greenway map

Project Description: This project includes a greenway from the end of the existing portion on River Ford Drive in River Run to the Summers Walk neighborhood.

Project Status: The town has been awarded a grant for design, covering 80% of that cost, with the town being responsible for the remaining 20%.  As of November 10, 2020, the project design is on hold due to the NCDOT funding shortage.

Page Updated: 11/11/20

  1. Project Info
  2. Documents
  3. Contact

Project Info

  • Project Name: West Branch Greenway Rive Run to Summers Walk
  • Cost: $3,500,000
  • Funding Source: Capital Improvements Plan
  • Funding Status: Approved 
  • Management Agency: Town of Davidson