Hoke Master Plan
Overview: On March 23, 2020 the Town of Davidson received a complete Master Plan application. The proposal proceed through the master plan process outlined in Section 14.6 of the Davidson Planning Ordinance, including completion of a Transportation Impact Analysis, Public Input Session, and Planning Board review/comment. In late January 2021 Town of Davidson staff approved the plan, pending approval of a variance for built-upon area by the Board of Adjustment on March 8, 2021. For more information see below and the Timeline/Document tabs
- Planning Area: Lakeshore, Village Infill
- Project Location: 347 Jetton St.
- Parcel IDs: Main Parcel 00324306; Ancillary Parcels 00324301, 00324303, 00324304, 00324305, 00321103, 00321112
- Acres: + 5.55
- Project Description: The project proposes 81 townhomes (including eight affordable units) fronting Jetton St. and Catawba Ave. as well as internal public spaces. Additionally, the plan proposes a new street connecting Jetton St. and Catawba Ave. along with alleys, two greens and walkways throughout the development.
- Developer: Alliance Group and Taylor Morrison Homes
March 2021: The Board of Adjustment will hold a hearing on March 8, 2021 to review the project's request for a Minor Variance related to the amount of built-upon-area. For more information, see the Board of Adjustment webpage.
February 2021: Town of Davidson staff, community stakeholders, and the developer continued to work on integrating affordable housing into the site. The approved plan envisions eight affordable units.
January 2021: Town of Davidson approved the master plan, pending approval by the Board of Adjustment for a variance related to the amount of built-upon area proposed for the site.
December 2020: Town of Davidson and Mecklenburg County staff conducted a review of the Master Plan Schematic Design, determining that further revisions were needed prior to master plan approval.
November 30, 2020, Planning Board Review: The Planning Board formally reviewed and offered comment on the updated plans at their November meeting. To view the meeting, please see the Town of Davidson YouTube webpage.
October 2020, Public Input Session: On Wednesday, October 21, 2020 from 5:00 – 6:30 p.m. the project team hosted and staff facilitated a virtual meeting via Zoom. The project team delivered an overview presentation, staff read select comments, and participants engaged in a moderated question and answer session.
March 2020: On March 23, 2020 the Town of Davidson received a complete master plan application.
Early 2020: The project team continued to meet with staff to revise the site design. Staff also reviewed the draft Transportation Impact Analysis.
Late 2019: The project team met with staff throughout the year to review the site design requirements. In late 2019 the project team began meeting consistently with a group of nearby residents; also during this time a Transportation Impact Analysis was conducted.
- Master Plan Schematic Design - Site Plan Only
- Master Plan Schematic Design - Full Plan Set
- Building Elevations & Renderings
- General Description, Statement of Intent, & Statement of Compliance
- Transportation Impact Analysis (TIA)
Public Input Session Documents
Developer - Alliance Group
Jacob Anderson, email@example.com
Town of Davidson - Project Manager
Trey Akers, firstname.lastname@example.org