Skip to Main Content
Things To Do
How Do I...
Select a Category
Christmas in Davidson
Davidson Design for Life DVD
Jack Burney Nomination Form
Non-Profit Grant Request
North Meck Christmas Parade
Parks & Recreation
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
Davidson Main Street Business Grant
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
Total Project Cost
Grant Funds Requested
Please specify how the grant funds will be used:
Please answer the following questions:
1. How is your project an innovative solution that addresses the needs of small business?
2. How does your project spur private investment?
3. How many jobs are being created or retained by your project?
4. What is the benefit of your project and how will it impact the community?
5. Describe how your project contributes to the vision of Davidson as a regional business hub.
6. Describe how your project contributes to downtown Davidson as a regional shopping/dining destination.
In addition to answering the questions above, please upload the following:
1. Project business plan
2. Project marketing plan
3. Building and/or site plans
4. Timeline for project's implementation
5. Project budget, including how the grant funds will be used
A local grantee shall agree to release, indemnify and hold the Town of Davidson harmless with respect to any Davidson Main Street Business Grant. Additionally, grantees are required to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, requirements, and policies. Such requirements apply to all Project activities, whether or not the work is performed by the grantee or some other third party and whether or not Grant funds have been awarded or distributed to any third parties or sub- recipients. To the extent the applicable laws, rules, policies or requirements are not followed (including, but not limited to representations made by a grantee in its application), the Town can take a variety of corrective actions. Among other things, this includes the right of the Town to (1) withhold or deny reimbursement of the full amount of the Grant to the grantee where there is noncompliance with any applicable law, rule, policy, or requirement (even when such noncompliance is the result of a third party’s action) and/or (2) require the grantee to repay all or part of a Grant where improper use of the funds or non-compliance with any law, rule, regulation or requirement has occurred.
Do you agree to use the funding provided by the Town of Davidson for the function described in your application and that you have met all the grant requirements?
-- Select One --
Grant funds awarded
Grant funds distributed
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow