No one spoke during the public comment period.
Bob Cameron, Davidson Representative for the Airport Community Roundtable
, provided an update on recent changes to flight patterns at Charlotte Douglas International Airport
. At the request of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) convened the Airport Community Roundtable (ACR) in 2017. The ACR provides input into airport related noise impacts and finds, where possible, practical solutions and recommendations for the FAA to consider when determining aircraft operating procedures at CLT. Click here
to view the presentation. Bob Cameron is available to speak to residents or HOA’s to provide additional information about the ACR.
Proposed Voluntary Annexation of 648 Catawba Ave/Lake Cornelius Residential
A public hearing was held on the question of annexing 648 Catawba Avenue. This public hearing is required by general statute when the governing body is considering an annexation into the town limits. The public hearing was advertised in the Charlotte Observer on June 14, 2019. No one spoke during the public hearing.
Consent items are non-controversial and routine items. Prior to the board's adoption of the meeting agenda, the request of any member to have an item moved from the consent agenda to old business must be honored by the board. All items on the consent agenda must be voted on and adopted by a single motion. All items were approved including:
- Meeting Minutes from May 7 special meeting, May 14 work session, and May 28 regular meeting.
- Resolution 2019-30 General Records Retention and Disposition Schedule
- Ordinance 2019-03 to Extend the Corporate Limits of the Town of Davidson to include 648 Catawba Ave
- 2019 Paving Contract
- Continuum Board of Directors Appointments for 2019-2021
- Tax Levy Adjustment
- Mecklenburg County Emergency Operations Plan
- Direct Commissioner Campbell to vote in support of the I-77 Peak Period Shoulder Lanes (PPSL)
- Plum Creek Greenway Easement Agreement