Take the kids to play at the playground and stroll around the pond. This park features a playground, picnic area, boardwalks, paved walking trails, a memorial tree garden, public restrooms, water fountain, and lots of geese. With its large pond and bubbling fountain, this park is a great spot for picnics, fishing, bird-watching, and walks.
420 Griffith Street
Over the past few years we:
• repaired the boardwalk over the pond,
• replaced the concrete walkway,
• pruned trees, and
• replaced the causeway along Griffith Street.
In the future, we will:
• install public art on the south side of the park,
• improve the picnic shelter,
• design and install landscaping on the south side of the park, and
• paint the guardrail.
The Town of Davidson held a public input session regarding active features in Roosevelt Wilson and the adjacent Lakeside property on Saturday, October 28 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and will continue to solicit feedback until the middle of November.