North Harbor Club
Project currently under construction.
- Planning Area: Special Use
- Project Location: 100 North Harbor Pl, 200 North Harbor Pl, 218 North Harbor Pl, 300 North Harbor Pl, and 400 North Harbor Pl, Davidson, NC 28036. These properties are part of Davidson Landing, west of Interstate 77.
- Parcel IDs: 00118397 , 00118395 , 00118394 , 00118393 , 00118396 , and 00118398
- Acres: +/- 2.6
- Project Description: This Conditional Planning Area map amendment proposes to re-designate approximately 2.6 acres located in Davidson Landing from Special Use to Conditional Planning Area. This area is currently part of a Special Use permit granted on May 18, 1983. The existing property owner would like to make improvements to the North Harbor Club restaurant located at 100 North Harbor Place (parcel Id 00118397), including a kitchen expansion. The existing property owner would also like to add banquet hall space to the building located at 400 North Harbor Place (parcel ID 00118398). Both proposals differ from the plans and specifications submitted with the original Special Use Permit for this area. See Documents Tab for more information on the proposed additions to the 100 and 400 North Harbor Place buildings.
- Property Owner: Greg Wessling, The Lake Norman Company
07/27/18 - Complete Application received.
08/27/18 - Planning Board FYI presentation - At the regularly scheduled Planning Board meeting, beginning at 6PM in the Board Room at Town Hall
08/29/18- Public Input Session (scheduled) 5-7PM in the Board Room at Town Hall
Public Input Session (8/29)
- PIS Report: PIS Comment Responses
Conditional Planning Area Applications Received
- 100 N. Harbor Pl (Parcel ID 00118397): 100 N Harbor Pl - CPA Application
- 200 N. Harbor Pl (Parcel ID 00118395): 200 N Harbor Pl - CPA Application
- 218 N. Harbor Pl (Parcel ID 00118394): 218 N Harbor Pl - CPA Application
- 300 N. Harbor Pl (Parcel ID 00118393): 300 N Harbor Pl - CPA Application
- 400 N. Harbor Pl (Parcel ID 00118398): 400 N Harbor Pl - CPA Application
- (Parcel ID 00118396): N Harbor Pl (Address NA) - CPA Application
100 N. Harbor Pl - Restaurant Addition
- Proposed Site Plan: Site Plan
- Proposed Rendering (approved by the Design Review Board 8/15/18): Restaurant Addition
400 N. Harbor Pl - Banquet Hall Addition
Greg Wessling, The Lake Norman Company
Matt Bartels, Bartels Construction Solutions, LLC
Town Staff Project Manager:
Lindsay Laird, Planner