Application Submitted: On August 24, 2016 the developer submitted a proposal to amend the approved Conditional Planning Area to allow a hotel and commercial uses. The existing, approved plan permits the construction of two mixed-use buildings.
Tentative Schedule (Subject to Change)
A public input session was held on October 3, 2016 from 4:00 – 7:00 P.M. at Davidson Town Hall, 216 South Main Street, Davidson, North Carolina. The next step is to undertake a Transportation Impact Analysis, which is currently underway; the targeted time frame for final draft completion in late January/early February 2017. For more information on the purpose of the TIA as well as background information related to the proposal, please see the Preliminary Staff Analysis posted in the Documents section above.
Below is a tentative schedule for the proposed project, including a list of public meetings:
▪ October: Public Input Session (Community Introduction to Proposal)
▪ November: Transportation Impact Analysis Begun
▪ January - February: Transportation Impact Analysis Completed
▪ February - March: Joint Work Session (Board of Commissioners & Planning Board)
▪ March - April: Board of Commissioners Work Session
▪ April - May: Board of Commissioners Public Hearing, Planning Board Recommendation
▪ June - July: Board of Commissioners Action Finalized
Nish Patel, Beacon IMG, Inc.
Town of Davidson, NC